Nylon12 is a very stable material, giving excellent resistance to chemicals and oils and it has an extremely high abrasion resistance. Its molecular structure makes it very tough and durable and therefore an obvious choice in the Hydraulics & pneumatics industry.
Very good physical properties, Moisture has significant effect on properties, Very good heat resistance, Excellent chemical resistance, Excellent wear resistance, Suitable for ‘push fit’ fittings & pneumatic control systems, Available in Natural, Black, Red, Green, Blue & Yellow.
Nylon Hose Sizes
|O/D (mm)||I/D (mm)||PSI||Coil Length|
- Temperatures: -35°C to +70°C. Occasional use up to 120°C. Brittle point: -70°C. *
- Manufactured from prime engineering materials, which conform to RoHS & WEEE Directives
- Produced to exacting tolerances
- Tolerances conform with BS5409 Parts 1 or 2
- Dimensional tolerances and raw materials conform with SAEJ844 3A (Un-reinforced) & DIN 73378/DIN 74324-1)
- Remarkably stable
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Good durability when used at a wide range of temperatures and pressures
- Resistant to the crushing, cracking, abrasion and work hardening associated with the vibration of machinery
- Good resistance to a wide range of chemicals
- The material is heat and light stabilised making it ideal for a variety of outdoor uses
- Very flexible
- Good bend radii
- Suitable with both the latest push-on fittings and the more conventional compression fittings.